I am happy to be able to offer face-to-face treatments again from Monday 12th April and look forward to welcoming you.
I will, however, be following guidelines from the government, NHS and my professional bodies ~ Reiki Guild, Reiki Council & WellBeing Insurance.
I want to reassure you that I am taking extra steps to keep you safe during your visit. I have recently completed the Jennifer Young COVID Awareness Course and would appreciate it, if you could read the following guidelines ~
Prior to your appointment
- You will be asked to complete a COVID-19 symptom assessment before your appointment. I will contact you via phone or email, as you wish; the completed form will be kept on file in case any track & trace is necessary down the line
- If you have had COVID-19 you will need your GPs consent before having a treatment
- You must not attend your appointment if you develop symptoms, if this is the case contact me as soon as possible so that we can reschedule your appointment
- If any member of my family or I develop any symptoms, I will contact you to cancel your appointment and reschedule as appropriate (Cancellation fees will be waived at this time if your appointment is cancelled due to COVID-19 risks)
How will your appointment run?
- On arrival, I will ask you to remove your shoes before going upstairs and place them along with any personal belongings in a lidded container in the therapy room
- When arriving and leaving the premises, I will ask you to wash your hands and use the hand sanitizer provided
- The therapy room will be well ventilated so please make sure you will be warm enough
- I will be wearing PPE and I ask you to wear a mask
- Cash payment please bring the correct amount, placed in an envelope with your name and date
I will guide you through these steps during the appointment so please do not be concerned. The only things I ask you to remember are to bring a mask, a pen & water
My hygiene measures
- The area & surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned & disinfected between clients
- All linen – towels, sheets, couch covers, pillowcases & blankets – will be changed after each client, washed at 60 degrees & stored in a lidded container between sessions.
- My personal PPE will be changed between clients & safely disposed of afterwards
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
I look forward to welcoming you and appreciate your support at this time.